Better Collaboration and Improved Efficiency
Today’s global financial markets are increasingly dynamic and responsive to real-time conditions as participants seek to capture new business opportunities while mitigating volatility and risks.
Achieving this goal requires tremendous focus an all security aspects – from physical security at the branch to network and data security in the data center – to support trading platforms that provide flexibility, insight, and intelligence and transform a workforce through better collaboration and improved efficiency.
Address these challenges with Equinox, and stay ahead of your competition, by:
- Enabling High Performance Trading: Go beyond low latency into sustained performance with a sustainable architecture that integrates speed, computing, business intelligence, and agility across the entire trading value chain.
- Anticipate Customer Demands: unify data, applications, and human expertise to efficiently deliver personalized service at the right time, to the right customer, and deliver convenience and value that lead to trust and profitable growth.
- Improve Customer Trust while Delivering Value: Adopt state-of-the art security capabilities, thereby reassuring customers who are interested in IOE-enabled services.
Fragmented security solutions will not work. Security will need to be platform-based and integrated into every point of the infrastructure, to empower a systemic approach to malware and threats.
This is a time of great disruption in the financial services industry. Bankers, wealth managers, and insurance companies are at the forefront of transforming their companies into fully digital organizations. This shift is especially being driven by customer expectations for mobile services, personalization, and greater convenience. While the changes led by these customer demands are positive, they have also increased the level of risk to data, systems, and networks.
At Equinox, we harness our profound knowledge of the security space, so that you may benefit from:
- Integrated threat defense to protect banks and customer data from current and future advanced threats.
- Rapid threat containment to quickly contain and isolate suspicious traffic and endpoints on financial networks.
- Software-based segmentation to facilitate regulatory and business rules compliance.
- Cyber threat intelligence to provide the broadest visibility and largest footprint of real-time threat intelligence to financial institutions.
- World-class advanced services for advisory, integration, and managed services for the financial services industry.
Smart Adaptive Solutions
Our solutions are tailored for different market segments and requirements.