Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Software Design Engineer, involved in all development stages of embedded software features. Responsible for the selection, design, development and testing of software modules including:
- IOT Platforms selection and customization.
- Mobile apps customization.
- Integrations with IOT sensors, cameras and front end systems.
- End-to-End IOT Demos to the customers.
- Deployment/Integration with backend systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.
- Smart Home modules:
Smart Home embedded components:
- Z-Wave, ULE, BLE drivers management.
- MQTT client.
- Rules engine.
- IoT devices management.
- Cameras management.
Smart Home cloud components:
- MQTT broker.
- CEP (Complex Event Processing).
- Cloud components development based on technologies such as Kafka, Cassandra, big/fast data, elastic search, self- learning mechanisms
- Design, development, interop with 3rd party API such as Nest, Netatmo, Hue, Withings, …
- C / C + +, Unix Shell Programming,Embedded Linux and its associated tools.
- Java Development with experience developing highly available, scalable web applications across the J2EE stack.
- Development of new application and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Created REST APIs for increased scalability of the application
- Multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications.
- TCP / IP stacks – ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc..
- Linux drivers, especially in the areas of network including, ATM, USB, DSL, G.Fast,… and wireless: Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, BLE, DECT, ULE, Thread, Zigbee, …
- Experience in agile programming and in devops is a Plus.
- Knowledge of Home Gateways chipsets is a plus: Broadcom, Intel, Qualcomm, ..
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field- Masters Masters in computer science/electronics or in It is preferable.
Years of Experience:
Experience of 5 years in embedded software development and / or telecommunications and / or cloud computing software.
- Dynamic, agile and innovative.
- High exposure to IoT, Smart Home, Smart Wi-Fi.
- High Presentation Skills.
If you are interested, kindly send you updated CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the job title in the email subject.