Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Manage training evaluations on metrics that matter, official evaluation tool.
Calculate values, costs and issue IPRs for the training events.
- Manage Training schedules.
Manage ERP System requests for training. Adding quotations, issuing customer POs & adding expenses to the ERP system.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Schedule and follow up on customer interviews for outsource engineers.
Manage expenses and travel requests for outsource engineers. Issue related documents for paying.
- Follow up and deliver documents and tools requested by outsource engineers.
- Manage ERP System requests for Outsource (Managed Services) POs. Adding quotations, issuing customer POs & adding expenses to the ERP system.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
Years of Experience:
Experience 2-4 Years
- Written and verbal communication Skills, including presentation of products or services.
- Decision making and organizational skills.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multi tasks.
- Excellent English language.
Cairo – Heliopolis ( Near resident areas are preferable )