Equinox International is hiring, “Senior Service Provider Engineer”
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare projects documentations: Low-Level Design, Implementation plan, and testing plan.
- Resolve network incidents related to SP.
- Handles Projects within the Enterprise section in case of Availability (Routing & Switching).
- Maintain and deploy Netscout (Network Monitoring System) within Service Providers.
- Attend Network Outages/CRs within Customer Premises in case needed. (e.g. Core Site Upgrades within Maintenance window).
- Possibility to be outsourced for short terms contracts to our Telco customers.
- Comply with change, Incident / Problem Management processes by registering, updating, resolving and closing assigned Incident, Problem and service requests tickets.
- Implementing and administering windows Enterprise server 2008, 2003 R2, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS. +30 Servers and +800 clients.
- Familiar with monitoring and reporting tools for our main services like ManageEngine reporting product.
- Establish and maintain required functional area documentations. (Technical and operational) by Creating an updated infrastructure documentation.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Education Background: Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Previous Experience: 3-5 years.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Skype for Business. (Mandatory)
- Manage and maintain Microsoft server 2012-R2 and higher. (Mandatory).
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Exchange server 2013. (Mandatory)
- Manage and maintain VMware VSpher 6.x. (Mandatory)
- Manage and maintain HP blade systems (C7000 and C3000) and Mount Rack servers. (Mandatory)
- Manage and maintain Veritas NetBackup system (Optional).
- Manage and maintain Microsoft SCCM 2013 (Optional)
- Honest and trustworthy, smart and presentable
- Other Technical Skills:
• NSO, DevOps, SDWAN , Paython scripting.
- CCNP SP.
- CCIE SP.
If interested to Join our Talented Team Kindly Send your updated CV to careers@Equinoxme.com & mention the Job Title in Email Subject.