Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify project requirements, strategies, and schedules in support of the project team.
- Develop the PM plan with the input of project team and take the approval from the customer in addition to solution & contract review.
- Develop a realistic baseline to measure project performance against and observe any variances to be controlled
- Using organization systems to follow up on team activities including technical, procurement, administrative tasks
- Reviewing the signed contract with the customer to be sure he recognizes the impact of all terms and clauses.
- Representing a single point of contact between the organization & customer during the project life cycle.
- Set periodic customer meetings covering areas related to performance, improvements, quality, and processes
- Working with the finance team to make sure the revenue is booked for closed projects with accurate dates and monetary values.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 10+ Years of Experience
- Certification as a project management professional (PMP) will be an advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Math and Budgeting
- Analytical Skills
If interested to Join our Talented Team Kindly Send your updated CV to careers@Equinoxme.com mention the Job Title in Email Subject.