Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plays key role in PaCo network design reviews & implementation for related GPRS/3G new projects including related DN , propose idea to improve the current PaCo network design to proactively solve PaCo network operational problems.
- Coordinates with other technology , non-technology teams/departments and vendors or other external entities for daily operations and/or implementation of new PaCo complex projects enabling timely and successful launch of new marketing PaCo products and services provided to mobinil data customers.
- Suggest technical proposals that speed up problem resolution or better implementation of all projects carried over the PaCo network , as well as leading the implementation of the projects related to the proposals.
- Schedule implementation plans, conduct acceptance and services’ testing for Packet core projects and the services carried on to match mobinil’s business plan and reallocate the needed resources for these projects without affecting the PaCo daily operations or coverage needs taking into account projects urgency.
- Provide & ensure proper integration, testing and operation of all mobinil PaCo & services over PaCo ( WEB , WAP , MMS , M2M , CWS , Blackberry , data roaming …) while ensuring Quality of service and availability requirements to meet Mobinil business goals.
- Perform regular network modifications through work orders including PaCo , security , routing, access, monitoring,..etc
- Provide level 2 support on 24X7 on call basis for all PaCo/DN equipment present in all Mobinil PaCo sites .
- Follow up existing problems and daily actions with PaCo staff and vendors to assure minimizing service impact and possible revenue losses.
- Packet Core & 3G elements administration in all Mobinil switches including but not limited to (GGSN , AAA, DNSs , routers , switches , FWs , Load Balancers, and other PaCo network devices that protect mobinil PaCO services such as M2M, CWS , WEB ,WAP ,MMS , Blackberry , data roaming)
- Implementing all S/W upgrades and corresponding fix releases delivered by supplier , ensures that the implementation match the operations standards & KPIs ( revenue & outage time minimization …).
- Good Knowledge of the PaCo network, Very good background in networking and different data services.
- Knowledge about monitoring/alarming/fualt management systems (NETSCOUT , NNM , NETACT , TRAFFICA , OVPI …) enabling him to deal with & solve monitoring problems.
- Excellent in ISG and Junos SRX
- Packet Core experience is highly preferred(experience in working on GGSN &SGSN & DNS & AAA or RADUIS platforms ).
- Ability to work in support round the clock (ON CALL) for all areas PaCo & routing & security.
- Very good background in networking and different data services (WEB , WEP , MMS, Blackberry , roaming , CWS)
BS degree in Engineering
At least 4 years of experience in PaCo&DN (2 years in an operational environment)–implementation and troubleshooting