Equinox International is hiring, “Senior Network Security Engineer” with the below responsibilities:
- Support different equinox solutions with our customers in terms of Monitoring, configuration assistance, Problems resolving, TAC engagement.
- Design, Implement and support of multi-vendor Security solutions (F5, Cisco, McAfee, Juniper, Fortinet…etc.).
- Executing proof of concept tests on Cisco devices and solutions with our customers.
- Able to work in different networking areas and technologies whenever needed (Switching, Routing, Wireless,etc.).
- Work with a Technology team to deliver world-class services to our valued clients.
- Develop interpersonal skills for effective communication between employees and clients.
Endpoint Security, Email Security, DLP, WAF, Sandbox, SIEM Solution, Vulnerability Scanning, NGFirewall, Intrusion Prevention, web security, ISE, 2-factor Authentication, MDM, Load Balancer.
- At Least CCNP Security Certified.
- Preferred CCIE Security.
Send your updated CV to careers@Equinoxme.com & mention the Job Title in Email Subject