Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the development of detailed/summary project schedules along with project team and Client input.
- Analyzes and interprets data submitted by project team to develop logic for the overall project plan.
- Determines methods and techniques to be used for specific schedules.
- Compiles and organizes schedule reports.
- Oversees the monitoring and updating of schedules and ensures that schedule conflicts are resolved.
- Conducts schedule review meetings to discuss project status and to assist in developing alternatives to accommodate changes in priorities.
- Capable to handle multiple projects at different phases.
- Works with project team to identify all components of the project as well as make adjustments and updates in total project schedule at different intervals of the project.
- Activities related to project controls as required by the Project Manager/Project Controls Manager.
- Provide input and / or prepare weekly and monthly project reports and interface with Client representatives as necessary.
- Ensure accurate project and program reporting of scheduling, budgetary and cost control information. Serve as the project scheduler / controller with project managers relating to project scheduling and reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience from 3+ Years – In same Technology Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal English Languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work Location: Cairo- Heliopolis.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the job title in the subject.