Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site leadership for program team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one or more major initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and university stakeholders.
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
Experience 15+ Years in IT Sector , Not less than 5 Years in a Managerial Related Position
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- The ability to share a clear vision and inspire others.
- Understanding of IT the market.
If you are interested, kindly send you updated CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the job title in the email subject.