Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile monthly operating budgets and share updated financial reports with the senior management team.
- Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures.
- Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed.
- Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule.
- Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary.
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience 3+ Years – In Operations preferably same Technology Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal English Languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work Location: Cairo- Heliopolis.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the job post in the subject.