- Manage and operate 8×5 Network Operations Center (NOC) ensuring reliability and quality of services.
- Manage successful service delivery which is measured by SLA achievement.
- Provide team leadership including incident and problem management.
- Supervise technical staff, holding regular staff meetings, and ensure adequate personnel coverage for hours.
- Supervision of Level 1 and 2 Engineers; prioritizing tasks, assigning work, and verifying tickets are handled accordingly.
- Oversee the day-to-day NOC operations, escalations, and ticketing.
- Ensures internal SLAs are met.
- Create and maintain policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide escalation support within SLA’s.
- Report directly to operation director on overall NOC performance; and escalation cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Engineering, computer science, information systems or a related field.
- 8+ years of expert level hands-on skills with traditional networking technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in a NOC or IT Service Desk Management/Supervisor role
If interested to Join our Talented Team Kindly Send your updated CV to careers@Equinoxme.com mention the Job Title in Email Subject.