Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal Networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Administering compensation and benefit plans.
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience from 4 – 6 Years –Preferably same Technology Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal English Languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work Location: Cairo- Heliopolis.
If you are Interested kindly send your CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the job title in the email subject.