Duties & Responsibilities
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Test administrator managing exams delivery & exams registration.
- Training admin, manage attendance, prepare and deliver training materials, manage courses catering & receive customer’s daily feedback and course evaluation.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Schedule and follow up on customer interviews for outsource engineers.
- Follow up and deliver documents and tools requested by outsource engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience from 1-3 Years – In admin work preferably same Technology Sector.
- Excellent written and verbal English Languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Work Location: Cairo- Heliopolis.
If you are interested , kindly send your updated CV to Careers@EquinoxME.com and mention the Job title in email subject.